ACC 202: FinalProject PartI Budget VarianceReport Submission. Please review the Final Project Part I Rubric (budget variance analysis) to see how your paper will be scored.
Notes on APA in a Formal Assignment
· Set margins to 1 inch all around.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font and make sure to double-space.
· Paragraphs should be at least three to four sentences.
· Do not include the headings “Introduction” and “Conclusion.”These are included below to help you lay out your paper.APA format assumes that the introduction begins the paper, the body continues the paper, and the conclusion wraps up the paper, so those headings are not needed.
· Indent the first line of every paragraph 0.5”.
· Be careful not to use personal pronouns such as “I.”
Make sure to delete the Section 1, Section 2, etc. headings as well.
Be sure to replace all the text in red on this template with your own writing.(This entire first page can be deleted after you review the suggestions.The paper should begin with your title page that follows.)