write 3 pages not including cover and reference pages.
Part 1: Ageism (from the “Youth Oppression and Elder Oppression” readings- Section 7)
- How has your own experience and observation of youth oppression and/or elder oppression been similar and/or different from the experiences and observations described in the “Voices” Section?
- Whose voices are included in this chapter? What additional voices might be included in this chapter?
- What kinds of experiences or observations could be added to this section?
- What are a few examples of intersections between youth and elder oppression and other forms of oppression?
- If you were to write a testimonial (personal story) of your own experience as a young person and/or as an elder with youth oppression and elder oppression, what would you include in that testimonial? Write at least one full paragraph.
PART 2: Ableism (from Ableism readings – Section 6)
What three Ableism chapters, resonated with you?Explain? Think about : What impression did the chapters had on you? What could you relate to? What did you learn that was new for you? What questions does it bring up for you? ( Be sure to mention the name of the chapters in your reflection).
Readings for Diversity and Social Justice (4thEdition2018).Edited by Marianne Adams, Warren J.Blumenfeld, D. Chase J. Catalano, Keri DeJong, Heather W. Hackman, Larissa E. Hopkins, Barbara J. Love, Madeline L. Peters, Davey Shlasko, and Ximena Zuniga.