You have been hired as an AMERICAN Community Health Manager by a community health management board and asked to assess the community’s need for health requirements and develop a community health management plan. Your first job is to understand community health, community health issues and activities, regulatory agencies involved in community health, socioeconomic status and racial and ethnic disparities, health promotion programs, maternal, infant and child health issues, misuse and abuse of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, and scope of injuries in US health and economy.
Discuss the following related to your new position:
1. What do you understand by American community health?
2. What are usual community health activities?
3. Which are the community health agencies in US?
4. Why community health managers should understand “epidemiology”.
5. What health promotion programs could be adopted in US communities?
6. Why is the need for “school health”? What is “coordinated school health program”? And, what are “foundations of school health program” and “Issues facing school health program”?
7. What issues need attention of community health manager for maternal, infant and child health?
8. Why is it important for community health manager to be aware of different health concerns of various age groups in US (adolescents, young adults, and adults) and what are the main health issues of these groups?
9. What are the health services provided to older adults in most communities
This document should be 10 pages long, double spaced in APA format excluding the cover and reference pages.