Use the practice problem and a quantitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified.
In a 1000-1,250 word essay, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource “Research Critique Guidelines” for suggested headings and content for your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Background of study including problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research questions is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation.
- Discussion of method of study including discussion of conceptual/theoretical framework is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation.
- Discussion of study results including findings and implications for nursing practice is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation.
- Discussion of ethical considerations associated with the conduct of nursing research is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation.
- Conclusion summarizes utility of the research from the critical appraisal, knowledge learned, and the importance of the findings to nursing practice.
- Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
- Argument is clear and convincing and presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
- Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
- All format elements are correct.
- Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.