1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physiology
The purpose of the case study is to have you expand upon the pathophysiological disease process by searching for evidence-based practice treatment and advanced practice nursing role implications related to the disease.
1. Discuss how the patient’s lifestyle and environment impacts the disease process.
2. Identify evidence-based pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions appropriate for the selected disease process.
3. Identify evidence-based treatment guidelines for the selected processes.
4. Analyze current evidence-based treatment modalities specific to the aging population
a. Include evidence-based treatment guidelines for the selected processes.
5. A discussion of the pathophysiology of the disease, including signs and symptoms.
6. An explanation of diagnostic testing and rationales for each.
7. A review of different evidence-based treatment modalities for the disorder obtained from guideline.gov or a professional organization.
8. How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
9. How should the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
10 . What was the most important information presented in this case?
11. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
12. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
Part 2: Medication Paper Rough Draft – Ubrelvy (See paper outline attached)
The purpose of this assignment is to draft and submit a comprehensive and complete rough draft of your medication paper in APA format.
Your rough draft should include all of the research paper elements of a final draft.
Include the following in your rough draft:
3. Development the Headings in the outline (see file attached)
Part 3: Financing Health Care
Topic: The promise of guaranteed health care coverage for all.
Refute the following opinions (Half a page for each point):
1. A choice for a Health Care System on the resolution would be a shared public taxes where everyone is equal.
2. Need for primary care physicians to be increased because of the uneven ratio of them and patients.
3.Having health care coverage will encourage people to look for medical attention when they need it.
4. The requirement for the people can access to health care free is to fulfill the requirements such as annual check-ups and up-to-date immunizations.