Answer the following four question, researched and cited, and turn it in through the “turn-it-in” upload within CANVAS. This assignment will be due a date as identified in CANVASS. In this assignment the student must identify several Items:
Since Texas has a part-time legislature interest groups have a huge impact on policy-making. Interest Groups provide expertise; however they tend to present outcomes that favor themselves. Do interest groups provide better or worse outcomes in the policy-making process? Why?
- Textbook Chapters: Chapter: Texas Constitution
COMPLETING THE ASSIGNMENT:
These are the instructions for completing the assignment:
- The questions need to be answered in complete sentences and paragraph form.
- The answer needs to be 2-3 pages long.
- The assignment needs to be double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, have one-inch margins on the top, bottom, left, and right.
- Make sure to check your spelling and grammar.
- The assignment MUST BE A RESEARCHED, AND HAVE SPECIFIC CITATIONS FROM WITHIN THE PLATFORMS.
- THE GRADE: The grade will be based on the traditional 0 – 100 point scale.