4-page full with the citation in MLA-style
In your paper you should:
- Describe the role, explain what does this person does and the sources of this person’s power (i.e. Constitution or another law or bill)
- Who does this person share power with, who does this person report to?
- Who provides a “check and balance” on this position?
- Explain how the role is filled (i.e. appointed or elected and the process).
- Who is the current person in this position and provide background information about this person and major goals/initiatives this individual has in this position?
- Is this person affiliated with a political party? What role does that play in this position (i.e. with election or appointment, with how this person carries out their duties, with decisions the person makes, with accountability)?
- What are the major issues confronting the person in this position currently?
- What is your opinion of this person and why?
- Based on your research, what are the major impacts in history of this position and explain