- Research Article Review. 8/3/18
- Each student will write a research article review of his or her selected and approved article. Each student will also attach a completed Article Review Evaluation Rubric demonstrating criteria has been met (see below).
- Review Components:
- Cover Page: Required.
- Reference page
- Include article reference.
- Include a textbook reference, utilized to support how you know your article is quantitative or qualitative. (This is to show me you understand what makes the research quantitative or qualitative). See rubric.
- Quoting: There should be very little in terms of quoting in your Review. This is a summary. The idea is to tell the story about the article/research while addressing all required criteria. Paraphrase, but remember to cite where you gathered the information used in review. If you must include some data to make your point, then use in-text citation appropriately (see APA Manual).
- Page Limit: Not including title page and reference page, the paper should be no longer than four (4) pages max.
See attached documents